The popularity of mixed-use properties has been growing in suburban and downtown areas because of their positive effect on the health of communities. With a mix of commercial, residential, and retail space, mixed-use properties need a specific type of need and management style that Cedar Management Group understands and can provide to your community.
We can properly handle homeowners’ expectations and best practices for the different areas of property development. Our mixed-use development programs are tailored to the distinct needs of your development and the customers, tenants, and homeowners involved.
When working with us, the services we’ll provide to your development include:
- Short-range planning and budgeting
- Management of new vendor selection and contracts
- Comprehensive financial reports through our full-service accounting services
- Creation and management of welcome packages and materials for new residents
- Handling of billing and assessment of shared facilities and community amenities
- Maintenance system management, including submission of requests through our online portal
- Programs for board relations, tenant relations, and resident relations and retention
- Retail and/or residential analysis
- Customized association newsletters and a personalized website
- Building amenities and other services, such as concierge and valet, based on the needs of your development
Cedar Management Group delivers full-service, personalized property management and customer service for the managing and planning of blended spaces. We are dedicated to using our experience and knowledge in the field to bring out satisfying centers for residents and owners.