Master Planned Communities with Sub-Associations
At Cedar Management Group, our goal is to increase the value and experience of your master planned community by meeting the expectations of every homeowner and community member. When working with your community and sub-associations, we draw on your specific needs and our many years of experience to develop a plan for the success of your association.
From financial services like budgeting and accounting tasks to management of Board meetings, we’re here to ensure everything is running smoothly. We’re also dedicated to the upmost attentive care within your neighborhood, including our high attention to detail involving maintenance and cleaning of amenities and common areas and requests from homeowners and your board members.
Our staff is trained and ready to provide the best in property management, financial and business-related services, and covenant compliance for your master planned community and its sub-associations. Our complete range of management solutions include include but are not limited to the following services:
- Budget preparation and advice for master association planning
- Online payment system
- Personalized and customized website services
- Maintenance service request service, including management of all maintenance-related submissions
- Increased participation and interest from association members with the help of our community managers
- Assistance with planning and goal-setting over the short- and long-term
- Enhancement of property values through community events, recreation, and community leadership