HOA Board Member Education
Cedar Management Group believes that well-trained leaders are key to a successful community. By taking the time to educate the Board of Directors at each community we manage, they are better equipped to hold effective meetings and make informed decisions.
Each quarter, Cedar Management Group offers training sessions for our HOA and condominium board members led by our senior property managers. We also bring in experts from outside our company, including attorneys and CPAs, to share and discuss ongoing issues in the industry.
Our board education sessions cover the following areas:
- Basics of a Homeowner’s Association
- Role and Duties of the Board
- Role and Duties of the Management Company
- Basic Financial Management for Associations
- Fiduciary Responsibility and the Business Judgment Rule
- Legislative Updates
We also work hard to equip our board members with ample resources to aid in managing their community.